Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Sales and Related Workers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Sales and Related Workers (all other)
Top 3 Sales Jobs
Fulltime/Part Time IT Sales
- Linkjet Singapore
- Paya Lebar
We're hiring IT Sales personal. Full time & part time position available. All are welcome. To apply, simply send your cv to email@example.com or
iMPS Sales & Business Development Manager
- HP Inc.
Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
• Product line and quota responsibility for a
CAD Sales Engineer
- TAE (S) Pte Ltd
- Jurong East
satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
· Able to establish
See all Sales jobs
What Sales workers Do
All sales and related workers not listed separately.
Sales worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 103,000
- May 2015 median annual wage: $33,240
Job Outlook for Sales workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 11,000
- Growth rate: 11 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Sales worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.